COVID-19 update from Navia
As the COVID-19 virus continues to propagate throughout the United States, Navia’s primary concern is for the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners, and communities surrounding our locations. Our goal throughout the crisis will be to maintain business operations and minimize disruption to our customers, with modifications to our operations that are consistent with the most recent information available from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other global and local public health authorities.
Navia has enacted the following policies in recent weeks to ensure the safety of our employees and also to assist customers where possible as they deal with the impact of the virus on their businesses:
- Navia employees showing signs of an illness (fever, coughing, sneezing, etc.) are required to stay home. If an employee comes to work with signs of an illness, we will ask them to go home.
- Employees with the ability to work remotely will be asked to work from home. Employees who work from home must ensure that they have a safe and professional environment to do so, and the company’s standards for security and compliance must be enforced and maintained in the home office as they are at our office locations.
- Working hours and schedules are being adjusted to reduce the number of employees that we have on location at any given time, and accommodations are available to employees that are at a higher risk of serious illness caused by the virus
- All non-essential in-person meetings have been cancelled. Most meetings are being conducted online using the company’s internal conferencing and collaboration software.
- Navia has assembled an internal “Cleaning Team”. Every three hours, this group of employees is distributing disinfectant cleaning supplies to all Navia staff in order to wipe down workstations, work areas, and common areas.
- Navia is arranging for additional “deep cleans” of our facilities through our tenant agreements. These will be completed outside of working hours, in addition to our regular cleaning efforts.
Navia will continue to monitor public health resources and revise our policies as new information and guidance is made available. We appreciate the ongoing support and collaboration with all of our customers and business partners, and we look forward to a rapid decline and stabilization of this pandemic.