How does it work?
Wellness programs continue to grow in popularity with employers looking to offer positive incentives to employees. Employers can offer reimbursements on activities and programs such as gym memberships, fitness trackers, healthy food at the office, remote office expenses, mobile phone charges, team-building workshops, and other popular activities that promote health and a positive environment at the workplace or home office. The payback on wellness programs can be significant – less absenteeism, higher productivity, lower health premiums, and shorter recruiting cycles.
What expenses are eligible?
As the employer, you will determine what will and will not be reimbursable under the plan, funding amount, and frequency of the funds available. The nature of Wellness programs allow for completely configurable plan designs. Common covered expenses are gym memberships, fitness classes, at home gym equipment, weight loss programs, and home office supplies/furniture.
Your employees will have access to the top tools and resources available without any additional costs. The services listed below are included for your participants as part of our standard administration.
- The MyNavia Mobile App
- Mobile Pay
- Online Account Access
- Online Claim Submission
- Direct Deposit or Direct Check Mailing
As our Client, we’ll provide you with the best features available in the industry at no additional cost to you or your employees. The services listed below are included as part of our standard plan administration.
- Customized Plan Designs and Materials
- Online Account Access and Eligibility reporting
- Dedicated Account Team
- Custom Reimbursement Cycle
- Integration with Payroll and HRIS systems
- Plan Document & SPD Preparation
- Secure File Uploads
- Annual Non-Discrimination Testing (NDT) and Form 5500 Preparation
- Compliance Support Services
Interested in learning more?
Contact our sales team at 425.452.3498 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
A Wellness plan is an account funded by your employer to help you pay for specific wellness expenses. Wellness benefit plans are completely designed by your employer.
- You are automatically enrolled within your Wellness plan every year.
- Since each Wellness plan is different, you will need to make sure you know your plan details. You will receive a Navia Wellness plan Navigation Guide. This guide will have all of your plan specifics.
- The plan funds are available to you based upon your employer’s plan. Once you have funds available, you are able to submit claims for reimbursement.
- Claims can be submitted online on the Navia participant portal or through Navia’s mobile app. You will need a copy of your receipt when sending your claim to Navia.
What expenses are covered?
Wellness plans are designed to have your health in mind. Most Wellness plans cover gym memberships, fitness courses, weight loss programs, and other expenses to help you stay healthy. Eligible expenses are determined by your employer.
Who does it cover?
Wellness plans typically only cover you, but some plans allow family coverage.
How do I access my funds?
There are three ways you can access your plan:
1. The Online Claim Submission tool
If you’ve paid out-of-pocket for eligible services and are requesting reimbursement, you can use the Online Claim Submission tool. You just need to fill out your claim information, upload documentation from your computer, and click submit! Login above to gain access to the online claim submission tool.
2. The MyNavia App
You can use the MyNavia App to submit claims right through your phone! Just enter your claim information and upload a photo of your documentation right from your phone’s camera. Learn more about the app!
You must be registered on our website to use the App, click the register button at the top of the page to start the registration process.
3. Email or Mail
What type of documentation do I submit?
It is important to send proper documentation to substantiate the claim. The IRS requires that the documentation shows the:
- Date of service (Must fall within the plan year)
- Type of service or item
- Cost or your patient responsibility of the service or item