What is a Lifestyle Spending Account?
Lifestyle Spending Accounts continue to grow in popularity with employers looking to offer positive incentives to employees. Employers can offer reimbursements on activities and programs such as gym memberships, fitness trackers, healthy food at the office, remote office expenses, mobile phone charges, team-building workshops, and other popular activities that promote health and a positive environment at the workplace or home office. The payback on lifestyle programs can be significant – less absenteeism, higher productivity, lower health premiums, and shorter recruiting cycles.
- The MyNavia Mobile App
- Online Account Access
- Online Claim Submission
- Direct Deposit or Direct Check Mailing
- Customized Plan Designs and Materials
- Online Account Access and Eligibility reporting
- Dedicated Account Team
- Custom Reimbursement Cycle
- Integration with Payroll and HRIS systems
- Plan Document & SPD Preparation
- Secure File Uploads
- Annual Non-Discrimination Testing (NDT) and Form 5500 Preparation
- Compliance Support Services
Smart technology for a better benefit experience.
We know well-designed technology can make administering your benefits easier and improve employee satisfaction. Navia’s proprietary technology works across all our solutions to make your day easier and improve everyone’s benefit experience.
- Employer and Participant Portals
- Mobile App
Unparalleled service, no matter where you are.
Navia serves 7,000+ employers across all 50 states. We have 30 years of experience serving the benefits industry and we are committed to providing unparalleled service to our brokers, employers, and participants.
Open Enrollment Support
Navia’s clients who participate in our OE webinars see an average 6% increase in enrollment, and clients who participate in our email campaign see an average 15% increase!
Check out our Navia Benefits Academy for our robust open enrollment program to help increase your enrollment year over year!
Interested in learning more?
Contact our sales team at 425.452.3498 or email@example.com
Scroll down for individuals
What is a Lifestyle Program?
A Lifestyle Spending Account is an account funded by your employer to help you pay for specific lifestyle expenses. Lifestyle Spending Accounts are completely designed by your employer.
Who and What is Covered?
Lifestyle Spending Accounts typically only cover you, but some plans allow family coverage.
Lifestyle Spending Accounts are designed to have your health in mind. Most Lifestyle Spending Accounts cover gym memberships, fitness courses, weight loss programs, and other expenses to help you stay healthy. Eligible expenses are determined by your employer.
How Does it Work?
- You are automatically enrolled. Your employer will automatically enroll you in the Lifestyle program.
- Learn about your specific plan. Since each Lifestyle plan is different, you will need to make sure you know your plan details. You will receive a Navigation Guide from Navia. This guide will have all your plan specifics.
- Funds are available according to your plan design. The funds are available based upon your employer’s plan. Once you have funds available you are able to submit claims for reimbursement.
- Submit claims online! Claims can be submitted on the Navia participant portal or through Navia’s mobile app. You will need a copy of your receipt when sending your claim to Navia.
Accessing Your Benefits
Navia Participant Portal
Get 24/7 access to your benefits with the Navia Participant Portal. Submit claims, view account balances and history, get alerts and notifications, request additional debit cards, access our customer service, and much more!
Navia Mobile App
Whether you’re at the doctor’s office or on vacation, the MyNavia App allows you to manage and access your benefits right from your smartphone! Available for iPhone and Android devices, the MyNavia App is a free-to-download and free-to-use tool for any Navia participant.