- Online and mobile ordering – no forms
- Automatic loading of transit smartcards
- Navia Benefits Debit Card for easy purchasing of transit, parking, and vanpool
- Recurring order option for regular monthly commuters
- Later monthly deadlines for easy orders and changes
- Supports UberPool, Lyft Line, SpotHero, and Vanpools
- Customer service online, by email, or by toll-free call
- Nationwide coverage – GoNavia works where you are
- Configurable options by office and/or by organization
- Online and mobile enrollment – no forms
- Dedicated implementation manager 24-hour or less response time on questions
- Online and downloadable reports
- Full compliance with federal and local regulations
- Plan documents and materials to increase enrollment
Smart technology for a better benefit experience.
We know well-designed technology can make administering your benefits easier and improve employee satisfaction. Navia’s proprietary technology works across all our solutions to make your day easier and improve everyone’s benefit experience.
- Employer and Participant Portals
- Navia Benefits Debit Card
- Mobile App
- Mobile Pay
Unparalleled service, no matter where you are.
Navia serves 7,000+ employers across all 50 states. We have 30 years of experience serving the benefits industry and we are committed to providing unparalleled service to our brokers, employers, and participants.
Open Enrollment Support
Navia’s clients who participate in our OE webinars see an average 6% increase in enrollment, and clients who participate in our email campaign see an average 15% increase!
Check out our Navia Benefits Academy for our robust open enrollment program to help increase your enrollment year over year!
Interested in learning more?
Contact our sales team at 425.452.3498 or email@example.com
Scroll down for individuals
Who and What is Covered?
The GoNavia Commuter Benefit covers your work-related public transit and parking expenses in over 10,000 locations.
Eligible transit expenses
- Light rails
- Vanpooling fees
- Uber Pool
- Lyft Shared Rides
Eligible parking expenses
- Metered parking
- Daily/monthly fees for parking lots/ramps
- Park n’ ride lots
- Parking at mass transit facilities
How Does it Work?
- Enroll in minutes, anytime. You can enroll in GoNavia Commuter Benefits at any time –there is no need to wait for the next open enrollment period. To get started, register on Navia’s website at naviabenefits.com.
- Estimate your monthly expenses. Estimate your monthly transit and/or parking expenses and determine a monthly election that is right for you.
- Place your commuter order monthly. Log in and place your monthly order for transit or parking expenses. Your orders must be made by the 20th of the month if you plan on using the benefit in the following month. Funds will be loaded on your Navia Debit Card before the 1st of each month.
- Access your funds. Conveniently pay for eligible parking and/or transit expenses directly using your Navia Debit Card. If a Parking provider does not accept debit card payments, you can pay out-of-pocket and submit a claim for reimbursement online or using the MyNavia mobile app.
Accessing Your Benefits
Navia Participant Portal
Get 24/7 access to your benefits with the Navia Participant Portal. Submit claims, view account balances and history, get alerts and notifications, request additional debit cards, access our customer service, and much more!
Navia Mobile App
Whether you’re at the doctor’s office or on vacation, the MyNavia App allows you to manage and access your benefits right from your smartphone! Available for iPhone and Android devices, the MyNavia App is a free-to-download and free-to-use tool for any Navia participant.
Navia Benefits Debit Card
Just swipe your Navia Benefit Card to pay for eligible healthcare expenses. Funds come directly out of your FSA and are paid to the provider. Some swipes require us to verify the expense, so hang on to your receipts! If we need to see it, we will send you a notification.
Navia Mobile Pay
Mobile Pay is also available for any participant that has the Navia Benefits Debit Card. Add your Navia Benefits Debit Card to your online wallet and begin paying for eligible expenses with your digital wallet! Learn more here.
Deadlines & Extensions
As a month-to-month benefit, you can opt in and out of the benefit at any time based on your transit or parking needs for the upcoming months. If you don’t use all of your funds within the month, the balance will automatically roll over to the following month as long as you are an active employee and remain eligible for the benefit.