FlexConnect is a convenient, easy-to-use tool that syncs your medical, dental, and vision insurance claims to your FSA plan to streamline claim submissions from a single platform!
Through the FlexConnect portal, you can track when there is an out-of-pocket expense that could be reimbursed from your FSA. Currently, we are interfaced with the majority of medical, dental and vision carriers. Log in to your Navia account and click the FlexConnect tile to find out if you’re ready to use this tool!
How does it work?
You provide us with login information for your insurance carrier’s website. As you receive services that are covered by insurance, your insurance claims will be periodically downloaded into the FlexConnect platform.
FlexConnect will identify which claims are reimbursable through your FSA and a “Request Reimbursement” button will appear next to those claims. Simply click “Request Reimbursement,” and FlexConnect will prepare and submit your claims using your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance claim as documentation!
Why should I use FlexConnect?
- View your expenses and balances in one place!
- FlexConnect gives you a summary of your medical, dental and vision expenses all in one place.
- Faster claim submission!
- Avoid downloading, scanning or uploading a photo of your documentation. FlexConnect will attach your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to each claim available, saving you time in the submission process.
- Perfect documentation. Every time.
- No need to worry about submitting proper documentation. FlexConnect submits Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to accompany your claim which gives us all the info we need for approval!