This position will work in a team environment supporting clients and representing Navia in a professional, friendly and knowledgeable manner via e-mail, phone conversations, and in- person. This person must possess a willingness to educate and instruct when working with clients as well as collaborate with dedicated account manager(s) to assist in day to day administrative tasks for large clients.
- Answer general inquiries from employer groups via the client support phone line and the employer services email queue
- Conduct welcome calls for new clients to introduce them to the administration tools for the products and services we will be providing them
- Contact clients regarding plan renewals and new product offerings
- Support all Navia Account managers
- Develop a deep understanding of the file import process and the various types of files that clients send FPS and the roles that they play in active plan administration
- Create custom reports for employers. Includes gathering and aggregating data
- Conduct research to answer employer inquiries and needs
- Attend benefit fairs and/or open enrollment meetings when needed
- Assist with the client renewal process by creating new plan year forms and documents for clients at renewal using Word and sending to the client/broker
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
- Ability to travel to/from client fairs and meetings.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
Why should you work for Navia?
Career Growth – Navia is passionate about growing and developing our employees. We provide hands-on training and employee development platforms to help grow your career.
Compensation/Benefits – Navia offers a very competitive pay/benefits package for all employees. Benefits include affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, company funded HSA account, complimentary life and long-term disability insurance. Also, an annual tuition reimbursement program.
Fun – We’re not just about the work! We love to cut loose and have a good time just during the work day. As a member of our team you can expect impromptu catered lunches, company social events, and our famous beer Friday parties. You won’t find another work environment quite like ours!
Please complete the form below to apply!