COBRA Customer Service Representative
The primary purpose of this position is to provide customer service over the phone with respect to payments, coverage, and other general questions. This position will also work closely with insurance carriers to ensure coverage is accurate with approximately 80% inbound calls and 20% outbound calls.
- Administer COBRA process, including recording payments received in software systems, and creating new accounts.
- Provide customer service for COBRA administration, including responding to inquiries, discussing COBRA issues with clients, brokers, carriers, and COBRA participants
- Manage customer inquiries and determine if upper level involvement is needed
- Assist COBRA Manager to ensure that forms, correspondence, policies and procedures comply with Federal and State regulations relating to COBRA
- Research questions as needed and provide prompt resolution independently
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 years of customer service experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with Microsoft suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have a great phone personality and genuinely enjoy helping people
- Must be able to multi-task (working on administrative tasks in between phone calls)
- Able to communicate undesirable outcomes tactfully
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to self-manage your time
Why should you work for Navia?
Career Growth – Navia is passionate about growing and developing our employees. We provide hands-on training and employee development platforms to help grow your career.
Compensation/Benefits – Navia offers a very competitive pay/benefits package for all employees. Benefits include affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, company funded HSA account, complimentary life and long-term disability insurance. Also, an annual tuition reimbursement program.
Fun – We’re not just about the work! We love to cut loose and have a good time just during the work day. As a member of our team you can expect impromptu catered lunches, company social events, and our famous beer Friday parties. You won’t find another work environment quite like ours!
Please complete the form below to apply!