Flex-Plan Services is excited to announce that we have changed our name to Navia Benefit Solutions. We have expanded our benefit offerings and services to include much more than “Flex-Plans” and we wanted a name that is relevant to what we do: help people navigate the waters of IRS tax benefits and other employer sponsored benefit programs.
We have undergone a fairly intense rebranding, focusing on who we are and what we do. Our Mission is to empower organizations with guidance, tools, and wisdom and to advocate for the health and well-being of employees. Our Core Values embody everything we are as a company, check them out on our About Us page!
Our website launched in late September and we have touched base with all of our clients, participants, and Brokers in early August through September to remind everyone of the change. If you missed those communications, here are some details pertaining to the change:
- We will be “Navia Benefit Solutions (Formerly Flex-Plan Services)” for at least a year, which should help to curb confusion.
- BANKING ACTION NEEDED:
- Please add Navia Benefit Solutions to your bank clearance so that when we debit for plan funding or invoices, your bank will recognize that we are an approved vendor. Our bank account number and ACH ID will not change, just our name.
- If you write checks to us, please make them payable to Navia Benefit Solutions starting going forward.
- Although the website has a new look and feel, there will be no changes to the functionality of the logged in portion of the site at this time. In December, we will upgrade the Participant Portal and are planning some upgrades to the Employer Portal in the middle of 2016.
- No changes to usernames or passwords on the website.
- Any emails or website visits to the old flex-plan.com domain will automatically be re-routed to our naviabenefits.com domain. We recommend whitelisting our new email domain name to ensure a smooth transition.
- No new debit cards issued. Participants that currently have a card will receive a Navia card once their current cards expire.
- No need to update or amend contracts or legal plan documents.
- We’ve had a splash page up on our flex-plan.com website since August and emailed all users to notify them of the change.
As always, Navia (Formerly Flex-Plan Services) values our relationship with you and we look forward to serving you in the coming years.
The Navia Team
(Formerly Flex-Plan Services)